We are looking for a motivated Travel Sales Consultant with a keen interest in luxury travel and experience of sales, ideally in the ski chalet industry. They have a small but growing team, so we are looking for somebody who is flexible and keen to get involved, helping make a significant contribution to developing the business.
- Build relationships with clients and respond to client enquiries, discussing the holiday requirements over the telephone, email and online ‘chat’.
- Quickly and accurately creating bespoke holiday proposals.
- Organising and managing the administrational elements of bookings such as booking confirmations and invoicing.
- Liaising with property owners and operators, and maintaining good relationships.
- Proactive generation of enquiries through our existing client base.
- Achieve and exceed sales performance targets.
- Articulate with confident telephone manner and strong written skills.
- Experience in sales and working in a target-driven environment.
- Familiar with skiing and ski resorts (ideally worked a ski season).
- Highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and happy to get stuck in to any task.
Salary: starting from £25,000, plus uncapped commission
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
Weekends: you may be expected to work occasional weekends with time off in lieu
The opportunity to to join an exciting growing company