We are recruiting an experienced Spa Manager to manage a small team of highly experienced Holistic Spa Therapists for a VVIP Private Luxury Resort in the Middle East, as well as deliver luxury treatments to the Principal and his guests.
- Overseeing all aspects of the operations within the spa.
- Managing staff, overseeing facility maintenance and developing budgets.
- Ideal candidate should be confident in advanced massage therapy, body treatments and be able to provide advanced facial treatments.
- Strong massage therapy skills
- Experienced in body treatments and advance facial treatments
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Must be well presented, possess strong communication and team work skills with a professional yet friendly approach.
- Experience working with VVIP guests is desirable.
- Well presented
- Have a flexible attitude
- Willing to travel
- Qualifications Required / Desired:
- Level 3 diploma or equivalent required
- CIBTAC, CIDESCO, ITEC, Wat Pho Thai massage or similar.
- Haman, Fitness, Hair dresser / Barber.
- Ayurveda Training.
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave
Job Status: LIVE