We are recruiting an experienced Spa Stock Assistant for a VVIP client within a formal residence based in the Middle East. You will be working with a great mix of nationalities within a large team. You must have previous experience in a similar stock management position and working with luxury brands.
- Responsible for stock control and replenishment.
- Update inventory.
- Receive and organise incoming orders.
- Source luxury items both locally and internationally.
- Complete orders and packing lists.
- Liaise with procurement and warehouse department.
- Highly organised
- High level of written English
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience working with luxury brands
- Previous experience with warehouse management and stock control.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Well presented
- Have a flexible attitude
- Willing to travel
- Highly professional
Salary: $36,000 per year (Net)
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave
Job Status: LIVE