Are you a looking to develop your skills; work with exceptional products; deliver treatments in a world class chalet spa and work a winter season? This could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for! A lovely returning client of ours is looking for an experienced spa therapist to work in their exclusive, luxury chalet in Val d'Isere.
- The primary duties will be delivering spa treatments and managing the facilities
- Manage massage slots liaising with the company concierge, chalet managers and directly with clients to maximise efficiency and fill available slots.
- Work alongside existing support therapists at busy times.
- Manage stocks, stock movement and re ordering
- Support management of spa facilities such as pools, hot tubs and treatment rooms
- Assist in the wider team when required - such as driving, housekeeping, linen & stock maintenance and turndown duties
- Strict protocols in place for treatments and interaction with clients and other staff must be followed at all times.
- All candidates must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. (Please note, the company reserves the option to introduce daily rapid testing for Covid-19)
- EU passport / residency / work visa (essential)
- Full driving license (essential)
Salary: from €375 per week
Accommodation provided (max. 2 persons sharing)- Apartment within walking distance of the chalets. Small kitchenette.
WIFI connection in apartment.
Lunch and Dinner (no breakfast) on days worked attending to clients.
Ski pass for Val d’Isere resort.
Ski Equipment hire