We are recruiting a Staff Facilities Attendant to work within a formal VVIP residence based in the Middle East. You must be experienced within 5* environments with extremely high standards. You will be part of a large team of European/western hospitality professionals.
- You will be expected to look after the on-site team member facilities, including the team canteen, accommodations and laundry.
- A typical housekeeping day will include cleaning staff accommodation; rooms, the canteen, laundry, gym etc. The service side of the role is more canteen based, ensuring that everything is well stocked and staff are served drinks etc.
- In essence the role is to ensure that staff staying on site have everything that they need before and after long hours.
- Desirable experience: Waiter, Captain, Head Waiter.
- Hotel School Graduate qualification.
- Very well presented.
- Flexible & Enthusiastic.
- Accepted candidates will be interviewed via video call and the start date for the role is ASAP. Successful candidates after an interview will be required to pass a medical and background check prior to the start date.
Salary: $57,000 per year (Net)
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave