We have a really exciting opportunity for a travelling Chef. My client is looking for a Chef who specialises in Japanese cuisine, particularly handmade sushi. This is a travelling role, and you will be spending your time travelling between London, France, and New York. You will also be required to work on a self employed basis. The principal is currently in the South of France, which is where you would be based for the foreseeable future.
There is a lot of downtime when the principal is out socialising or working, but you will still be expected to be on call when needed. This is a fantastic role, but it's busy and full on.
- Sourcing and purchasing fresh, high quality ingredients
- Daily cooking for principal and his partner
- Adapting to the principal's changing schedule and diary
- Occasional dinner parties and guests
- Menu Planning
- Flexibility to travel with the principal at short notice
- Candidates MUST specialise in Japanese Cuisine
- Flexible, adaptable, and versatile
- Highly organised, neat and tidy
- Well presented
- Experience working in a busy, fast paced environment
£4,000 / Month Approx.
Accommodation: Provided in all countries
Working Week: 6 days / week
Responsible Consultant: Laura Reeves