We are looking for a flexible, experienced Nanny to look after a friendly, intelligent 5 year old boy, who splits his time between the UK and US. You will be paid a retainer salary, but in reality, will only be working 6 months approx, throughout the year. We are looking for someone based in London, who is happy to travel to the US, and other locations on holidays.
Flexibility is key, as schedules can sometimes change, and while you're working, you may be working longer days than usual, but for short bursts. You will most likely be working 2-3 weeks on, 2-3 weeks off, but need to be aware that this may sometimes change depending on the school year.
- Morning school prep
- Helping with homework
- Meal prep during the day
- School runs
- Arranging and taking to activities, playdates etc.
- Dinner and bedtime routines
- Flexibility is key - there is a lot of travel involved and we require candidates to be comfortable with this
- Ideally experienced with similar age group
- Experience with homework assistance or home schooling
- French speaker would be a bonus but not essential
£45,000 Gross Per Annum approx.
Working week: 5 Days / Week, flexibility required
Start: ASAP - available to travel from May