We are looking for a travelling service steward working between the clients different estates and yachts. This is a permanent position to begin ASAP.
- Meal Service
- Service of cocktails, hosting functions, and service with style and class.
- Chef interaction
- Shipboard information relay, keeping of daily schedule, ensure coordination of daily movements
- Restaurant bookings & particularities
- Owner’s and guest reception
- Newspaper printout and distribution.
- Co-ordinate and interact with an array of external service suppliers
- Ordering upon owner’s request
- Guest receipts
- Able to co-ordinate different tasks as well as be hands on dealing with all service-related requirements
- Previous experience being in direct contact with Principals and hosting guests
- 2-3 years’ Experience as a Butler or Lead service on a Yacht, and in Estates/ private properties.
- Experience with personal service for UHNWI principal with family, children.
- High end table service experience as well as organising and running large dinners and events
- Excellent communicator and team player, able to juggle different forms of communication.
- Administration and co-ordination experience and facility in keeping expenditures and
- Fluent in English and another language such as German
- Must be EU National due to travel required
- A keen eye for details and a good capacity to adapt to any request or situation.
- Understands concepts of privacy and confidentiality, invisible and available.
- Attention to detail, well groomed, clean at all times.
- Excellent public communication skills & excellent coordination skills.
€48000-52000 per annum
90 days leave annually
Accident, Medical and Life insurance as well as Accident cover for disability and death
Accommodation and meals or per diem during working days on board or in residence