We are recruiting experienced Uniform Assistants for a VVIP client within a formal residence based in the Middle East. You will be working with a great mix of nationalities within a large team. You must have previous experience in a similar stock management position, with strong organisational and communication skills.
- Stock management (primary duty) duties including:
- Perform stockroom duties in a warehouse setting.
- Take stock of incoming clothing and supplies as per invoices.
- Bag and pack clothing in the stockroom for deliveries.
- Assist stockroom staff in organizing and managing stockroom.
- Ensure accuracy in physical verification of stocks.
- Enter stockroom data in appropriate databases.
- Purchasing duties including:
- Purchasing from local retailers.
- Liaising with suppliers at requests.
- General Assisting duties including:
- Handling multiple aspects within projects.
- Creating/managing documents when required.
- A working background in a clothing retail environment (stockroom management)
- Fluent English
- Admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel) or Mac OS (Numbers & Keynote)
- Well presented
- Have a flexible attitude
- Willing to travel
- Highly professional
Salary: $60,000 per year (Net)
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave
Job Status: LIVE