We are recruiting a couple to run a beautiful 9-bedroom property on the beautiful island of Bequia in the Caribbean. These will be full-time positions on a 4-month seasonal contract beginning from December 2019.
The ideal couple should have solid experience working together, either in private households, chalets or yachts. We are seeking committed candidates with a happy disposition, a "can do" attitude and good work ethic who are flexible to turn their hand to anything needed and fit around the client’s needs. The Couple will be responsible for all day-to-day operations of the property for the period during their employment. Both individuals will be required to be hands on, yet ultimately discreet and not overbearing on the guests.
- This will be a very customer facing role, you will be the first point of contact for all the guests. So, your role will include all guest service and concierge duties
- You will be helping to set up the villa for opening this January.
- Overseeing and assisting the rest of the team in housekeeping, general maintenance of the grounds & outside areas, laundering of guest linen etc.
- Daily preparation of breakfast, lunch and dinner for the guests – a high standard of food is required
- Maintaining hygiene, health & safety standards in the kitchen
- Provisioning and shopping for anything that might be needed
- Proactive communication guests whilst they are in residence
- The couple must be friendly, reliable, experienced, have the highest standards with and a keen eye for detail and customer service - a 5-star mentality is needed
- The couple will have a flexible approach - the hours will be long when the family and friends are in residence, but quieter when they're not staying
- Previous 5* level hospitality experience – ideally prior experience on yachts.
- At least one of you must have a full, clean driving license
- Fluent spoken English essential
- Excellent references
- Strong organizational skills and a pleasant friendly manner
- Exceptionally presentable
- Maintenance experience
Salary: €2500-3000 NET each per month
Fabulous live-in accommodation
Contribution towards Health Insurance
Start Date: December
Contribution towards travel