We are looking for an outgoing and friendly couple who have a real passion for cooking and entertaining people for this luxury private villa in Greece. The right candidates will be happy to work hard and be motivated, always striving to achieve high standards, highly organised and with an eye for detail. There is a rib for water sport activities so one of you must have a valid boat license.
- Prepare a continental breakfast and on request cook bacon and eggs or pancakes
- The villa comes with a 7.8m RIB with a 250cc engine which is moored on a private 8 m pontoon below the villa so you can take the guests on excursions
- Make sure rib is clean & tidy
- Assist guests with using other watersport equipment including paddle boarding and kayaking.
- Prepare table for lunch (if guests dining at villa).
- You will have up to 2 hours off in the afternoon (normally 3-5pm) but this will be flexible depending on the nature of the guests each week. Please note that there might be some days when this cannot happen - for example, if guests have requested a day trip in the RIB.
- Prepare & serve cocktails and pre-dinner drinks (one different cocktail per evening should be offered)
- Serve the chef’s food and wine pouring
- Shop for guests’ breakfast requests, and general grocery and household items when needed – the villa comes with a 4x4 which the staff have sole use.
- Keep soft drinks, beer and wine fridges fully stocked
- Oversea Maid Service and twice weekly linen change.
- Oversea maintenance/gardening/pool/pest control services.
- Concierge duties which may include booking restaurants, transfers, massage, day trips etc
- If guests decide to eat out, you can book a sea taxi for them to their chosen restaurant.
- Experience in working together in either a chalet, villa or yacht
- Must have a current valid boat license
- A keen interest in watersports
Salary: £300 each per week
Accommodation provided: Air-conditioned apartment consisting of a bedroom with a superking/twin bed, sitting room/kitchen and bathroom with shower. It has a separate entrance and outdoor area.
One day off per week (you will have to lay out breakfast the night before. The RIB will not be available on this day, unless by prior arrangement).