We have an excellent opportunity for a couple to work in a stunning 6-bedroom villa in the South of France. We have been working with the family for many years now and this is a rare opportunity to work for the family over the summer. The villa is privately owned and only used by the family and their guests. The perfect couple will come from a chalet / villa background and be eligible to work in France. It will be busy over July and August, so you'll need to be flexible, but it is a well paid role with great accommodation. We are looking to interview immediately and the start date is in May, so you'll need to be available straight away to interview and trial.
- All of the provisioning for villa & managing all stock levels.
- Pre-arrival checks with guests to find out about any restaurant bookings, dietary requirements and menu options.
- Strictly maintain all food, health and hygiene kitchen standards and throughout the Villa on a daily basis.
- Provide breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Create and plan menus with the fresh, local produce that will be available to you.
- Sole responsibility of keeping villa kitchen clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist housekeeper in other areas (cleaning, laundry, serving, turn downs)
- Together with Chef/Housekeeper, oversee and assist with the overall cleanliness of the Villa.
- Be proactive to ensure the Villa, swimming pool, tennis court and gardens remain in excellent condition, sweeping and cleaning of outside terraces and furniture, managing and overseeing tradespersons/gardeners.
- Maintain all accounts and submit to Office.
- Help set and clear tables, serving food and drinks when required.
- All driving duties as required.
- Open and close down Villa, carrying out painting and winter maintenance as required.
- Pet care – walking and feeding
- Fluent or high level of French required
- Ability to work within France (a national or visa holder)
- Hard working, highly organised & takes pride in your work
- Good self-motivation, highly flexible and pro-active
- Team player with a great sense of fun
- A Full EU Driving License is essential
- Ability to plan, cook and produce meals to a high standard
- Experience of managing a large Villa or Chalet including maintenance
- Recognised catering qualification or extensive cooking experience working in a private household.
Salary: from €2,500 net per month (each)
A lovely apartment within Villa (not suitable for children)
Use of a Villa vehicle