We are recruiting a Warehouse and Logistics Manager, Warehouse Dispatchers & Warehouse Clerks for a client within a formal private residence based in the Middle East. These positions are responsible for the efficient functioning of warehouses, distribution of goods around the property and management of products within warehouses. You will be working with a great mix of nationalities within a large team.
- Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals of the warehouse.
- Receive, unload and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to Warehouse and Store Manager for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Utilises a IT solutions and hardware to process data, prepare schedules, correspondence, lists and other documents.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties including routine correspondence, maintenance of department file systems, photocopying, collating, stapling and the operation of standard office equipment.
- 2 years related experience in warehousing / scheduling / dispatch, Food & Beverage industry preferred.
- Valid driver's license
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with database, spread sheet and word processing.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to perform duties with speed and accuracy and to work effectively under pressure with assigned deadlines.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to project a hospitable service atmosphere at all times.
Salary: $30,000 - 90,000 per year (Net) DOE
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave
Job Status: LIVE